Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Card Attempts

We send out a Christmas card to our close family and friends each year. This weekend, we tried to take the picture for our yearly Christmas card. I found some cute doggie pajamas at Target and decided I just had to have them for Maddie and Maisy to wear for this year's Christmas card. I was so excited to have my Christmas card idea. When I got home, I immediately had Gavin wash the dogs so that I could groom them for their pictures. My idea: Have Maddie and Maisy look out the window like they are waiting on Santa. The result: Well, you'll see...
Gavin teasing the dogs with treats.Maisy is interested, but where is Maddie?There she is- about to attack Maisy!You have no idea how hard it is to get two dogs to pose for a picture!

At the end of the photoshoot, both dogs were done! Maisy demonstrates how she feels:

We ended up taking over 100 pictures. Did we have one any that were good? I guess you will just have to get our Christmas card to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...