Friday, January 29, 2010

I Heart Hammocks

How beautiful was it outside yesterday? After cold, wet, windy weather, it was much welcomed! All day I sat at work wishing I could be outside. I immediately came home, changed clothes, and grabbed the dogs and camera. Gavin came with me, as I decided I was going to lay in the Hammock. We bought our hammock last summer, but it was just too hot to lay in it then. We enjoed it a few times this past fall, but I just haven't gotten my fix yet. Gavin, the dogs, and me got comfy in the hammock and had a wonderful afternoon enjoying the weather.When we were done relaxing, Maddie called in the troops.And Maisy came running!I'm hoping the weather allows us to do this more often. It was so relaxing!

Brittaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...