Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm Alive & I Have Road Trip Pictures!

Hello there!  It's been a while since I posted.  I am alive and well, just busy!  School started back last week.  Can you believe it?  Summer flew by!
Speaking of summer, I've been meaning to post about our road trip.  We had a great time!  Our first stop was Charleston, SC.


We spent the night in Isle of Palms, and got up bright and early to see Charleston.  We enjoyed the market and the scenery.


The houses were beautiful, and we quickly decided that we wouldn't have a problem living there.



And the shopping?!  Amazing!  I'm not much of a shopper, but the opportunity was too good to pass up!   Gavin was such a good sport about letting me browse and shop.


It was tough to get pictures of the both of us, but we did manage to squeeze one in.

We also enjoyed the old-fashioned candy stores.  We always seem to get excited when we find one.  One of them had an ice cream parlor in it...

And lots of toys...

This one had free flying taffy...


And free samples!


Gavin got a kick out of the fudge that looked like cow poop...


While I drooled over all the sweets!


Be back later with more from our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...