Monday, September 20, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I have decided that every few months I am going to post about some of my favorite things.  Here are a few to start with...
.
1. Tieks- If you haven't heard of these, you need to check them out!  They are adorable little ballet flats that can be folded and put in your purse.  They are great for a long day/night out.  You can bring them with you to change into later (like those times when you want to look cute in your heels, but quickly decide they aren't too comfy).  They come in an assortment of colors.  My favorite color?  Tangerine!
.

2. Le Creuset Stoneware- This is by far the best thing we ever registered for when we were getting married.  Neither of use really had any idea about cooking, but I happened upon the Carribean cookware and had to have it!  We love this stuff and almost have the entire set (Gavin broke one of them).  They come in vibrant colors and the carribean looks great in our kitchen!
.

3. iPad- Hello?!  Who wouldn't like one of these?  I've had the iPhone for 3 years now, and some people (Gavin) just think the iPad is a bigger iPhone.  But it's so much more!  You can do so much on it, and don't have to strain to see the small screen.  I have to give credit to my principal though- otherwise I wouldn't have one of these.  He bought one for every teacher!


So these are a few of my favorite things.  What are some of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...