Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fun at the Fair

Two weeks ago, a group of us ventured over to the Perry Fair.  Neither me or Gavin had ever been to the Perry Fair, so we had no idea what was in store for us.  The second I saw these....
..

I panicked!  How could they possible set up a ride like that temporarily.  I became a little skeptical about riding the rides!  While I mustered up the courage to ride a ride, we ate and played some games.  Brett swears that since he is Japanese, he is a ninja warrior.  He thought he could tackle the ladder game...
.



...but he didn't.  So on we went to explore...
.
.

And then the time came.  Beth decided we had to ride a ride.  We semi-agreed on a ride that looked like we could possbily live through if it came crashing down.  Then we convinced her brother, Gene, and mom, Sabra, to ride along.
.

Lilli and Brett watched as we rode...
.

I'm pretty sure our faces said it all...
.


Then it was off to play more games, while we gathered our composure.


Check out those faces...


That, my friends, is the look of shear determination!
.
While walking around to check everything out, Gavin decided he was going to conquer the ladder game...
.


Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of him falling off due to the creepy carney with no teeth that I was talking to.
.
Before heading home, we thought it would be cute to take a picture like this...
.

But before I knew it, Gavin had wandered off to play more games and I was stuck with no one to take a picture with.  I know, sad, right?  A pretty good looking, older guy who had been taking pictures of his kids in it before us offered to jump in the picture with me.  He also thought it would be funny to show my husband later, but I politely declined.  Beth told Gavin and, hopefully, he learned his lesson about bailing on me in certain places!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...