Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Have a Virus

Well, technically I don't have a virus- my computer does. So this post comes courtesy of my iPhone. And although I don't have a virus I have been sick. After a cold that seemed like it lasted forever, I headed to the doctor to find out I was on the tail end of strep throat- nice! And to top that off I have had two migraines in the past week that resulted with me getting a shot in the rear (which I'm sure you wanted to hear about). While I was sick, these sweet babies stuck close to me...
.

.
Notice one is rocking the latest in diaper fashion. Yep, she's in heat and I'm stuck wondering why we haven't gotten her fixed yet!
In other news, I've been working on some pictures of some friends lately, and my hubby was happy to entertain during the shoots...
.
...
So easily amused, we are.
.
And have you heard about the Toomer's Oaks? It makes me so sad to think that my children will not be able to participate in a tradition that I have been partaking in since I was old enough to throw toilet paper. We were in Auburn on Saturday and decided to visit the trees.

.
We weren't the only ones with that idea. I guess everyone is trying to get by to see them before they are gone.
.
We've also been doing a little celebrating around here. It started with Berkley's 6th birthday. Then, of course, there was Valentine's Day.

.
By the way- does anyone eat all of the chocolates in the box? I prefer to bite each one until I find the ones I like. This box didn't have many.
Then, we celebrated my sweet mama's birthday on the 17th and Gavin's stepdad's birthday on the 20th. We headed to Gavin's mom's Sunday for cake and ice cream.
.
.
But we had no idea what we had in store for us. We spent most of our time taking care of a sweet little munchkin who had her tonsils out on Thursday.

.
She was pitiful!
.
I also got to spend some time with some of my favorite high school friends this weekend. Jessica, Krista, and Jenna were all in town for a wedding. Saturday night they all came over to our house. I was especially excited to see Krista since her big Survivor debut was Wednesday. We had such a great time and laughed until we couldn't breathe. Gavin and Jessica also demonstrated some of their musical talents. Gavin never lets me video him playing, but I was sneaky and able to get a few clips without him knowing. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...