Monday, April 18, 2011

What My iPhone Saw: Spring Break Edition

Last week was my spring break.  I enjoyed doing a whole lot of nothing!  Seriously, I can count on my hand the constructive things I did during my break- sad, I know.  But, I enjoyed it.  Every break I have had this year has been spent traveling and staying busy.  So, for a change it was nice to do nothing but relax!  Anyway, here's a few pictures from the week...


Sweet Deacon sitting on my lap while watching Gavin dance.



Maddie's new haircut.  She looks so tiny now that all of that hair is gone!



Gavin and I kayaking on the Coosa River.  We had fun and got fried!



Gavin hard at work (not really), checking some measurements on mom's new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...