Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday's Letters






Dear Husband, you made my weekend great. Thanks for being the master chef on the grill while the rest of us enjoyed the pool. You da best! Dear Jess, I'm so glad you came to hang out with me this weekend. There's nothing like listening to old rap and reminiscing about high school with you! You made me laugh lots & have awesome insight on life. I loves you lots. Dear Favorite Little Man, when you say my name it makes my heart smile. When you run around the pool naked, it makes me laugh! Dear computer, it would really be great if you could cooperate with me. I have some photos to upload and would really like to write a post from somewhere other than my phone. Thanks!


We had a wonderful weekend filled of good times with good friends. What are your favorite things to do with your best friends?

1 comment:

  1. With 3 kids, it's hard to hang out with friends. But when we do get together, a nice, low-key dinner and evening work just fine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...