Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday's Letters







Dear Gavy, this weekend I spent the weekend at the beach while you stayed home to babysit the dogs, clean the house, and watch football. I missed you like MacGyver misses paper clips. Dear Black Friday, you are quickly approaching. I can't wait to camp out with friends to get the best deals! Dear butt flap pajamas, why are you so awesome? I'm convinced I need you. Dear Starbucks, I recently discovered that your peppermint mocha is back. The only thing that would make it better is if I could order it with caffeine. Decaffeinated just isn't the same!


What are your favorite stores to hit up on Black Friday? There's so many good deals, it's hard to figure out where to start!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...