Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Am Thankful: Day 2

Today I am thankful for my sweet, silly husband.  He is always here for me no matter how crabby I may act, to make me laugh or show me that he loves me.  Here's just a few of the sweet things he's done in the past week:
1. My mom showed up unannounced one night while he was cooking dinner. He had only made enough for me and him to eat, but offered her dinner anyway.  Basically, he gave her his meal.  After she left he made himself a sandwich and said "I didn't want her to have to eat alone tonight."
2. Sunday I wasn't feeling well so he cleaned up the house, changed the sheets on the bed, and folded laundry, all after making me breakfast in bed.
3. After taking the day off to go shopping yesterday, I came home and told hime that some friends were headed out for drinks.  I told him I wasn't going to go because I had been gone all day.  He told me that he could tell I wanted to go and ushered me out of the door and told me to go have fun.
..
And here's some silly outtakes of a maternity shoot I did for a friend.  As always, he was there to entertain!
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...