Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Break

As long as two and a half weeks off seemed for Christmas break, it sure did fly by.  Here I am back at work and wondering where that two and a half weeks went.  Here's just a little of what I did during my time off:
.
.
I had quite a few dates with this little man.  On this night we went to Jason's Deli for some pizza and ice cream.
.

We also went with our friends Jeff, Ashley, and Cooper to check out the Ludy house.  It was impressive as always.  Cooper, however, was not impressed.
.
.
He spent most of his time sleeping.  But then again, who can blame him?
.
.
I spent a lot of time baking with my new toy that my mom gave me for an early Christmas present.  This thing is amazing and I've already gotten a lot of use out of it!
.
.
We also spent a lot of time with the pups.  Most of it was spent cuddling...
.
 .
The night before Christmas Eve we gathered with friends to fry Gavin's Christmas bonus.
.
.
But we saved it for Christmas night.
.
On Christmas Eve we put on a jammies and cuddled in the bed.
.
.
Which Maisy thinks is the best place on Earth.
.
.
Christmas morning was spent sleeping in and opening gifts.  Then we headed to my mom's house to cook dinner and open more presents.
.
Later that night, we headed to Beth and Brett's for another Christmas dinner which has become tradition.  We enjoyed Gavin's Christmas bonus too and opened presents.  We also spent some time playing with Deacon's stash from Santa.
.

.
The next day I headed to one of my favorite places...
.
.
Where I got to spend some time with the littles...
.
.
Lexie cooked breakfast each morning, while Ashleigh and I hung out with the pups.
.

.
We also got to hang out on the beach some, which was wonderful as always.
.
.
I headed home later in the week to do some cleaning and reorganizing to prepare for our new wood floors.
.
.
And before I knew it, Christmas break was over!
.
I did do quite a bit of shopping while I was out too.  New clothes and boots are great, but have you ever been to The Container Store?  It's fabulous!  Our house will definitely be more organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...