Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tuesday's Letters (On Wednesday)




Dear Mr. Graf, getting a Valentine's text from you saying "I'm happy I get to live happily ever after with you" is way better than any gift.  Thanks for being my Prince Charming.  Dear Gatlinburg, you made for a great vacation this weekend.  The snow was just icing on the cake! Dear Ice Skating, I forgot how fun you were!  Especially the part where I can watch people bust it and get a mouth full of ice.  Dear Facebook, I will be giving you up for Lent.  Let's try to keep any big posts to yourself for 40 days, mmmkay?

Are you giving up anything for Lent?  If so, what?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are giving up FB! Send me a text so I can put your number in my new phone (my old BB was too old to sinc my numbers) so I can text you when Carson arrives.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...