Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday's Letters


Dear Gavo, last week I accidentally packed the wrong shorts for kickball.  But you wore them like a champ and I'm pretty sure we won the game because of them.  Heres to more of the shorty shorts at the kickball games!  Dear field day, once again you delivered.  I wonder if I'll ever grow up enough to not enjoy you.  I hope not.  Dear skybox, when I first heard that I'd be spending the weekend at an LPGA tournament I was a little worried of the bordom that would ensue.  Little did I know how awesome you were.  Thanks for the food, drinks, shade, and good times!  Dear beach, this weekend I will be making my way to you.  My hopes are high for sun, sand, and some serious relaxation.
.
Are there other adults that love field day as much as I do?  Most people that I work with dread it, while I can't seem to get enough of it.  Maybe I'm just a big kid at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...