Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh, How We Love Our Animals

Recently, we have had a few friends who have either lost their pets or have had their pets get attacked by another animal. This made me realize just how much we love our two dogs, Maddie and Maisy. I mean we really love them- they are like our children. My dad got Maddie for me 7 years ago when I was moving out on my own. It's hard to believe she is 7 years old, and it scares me that she is getting older and wont be with us forever. I got Maisy 3 years ago so that Maddie would have a buddy at home when I started working. Although Maisy was harder to warm up to because she was the complete opposite of Maddie, she has grown to be a big part of our family as well. She is my little cuddle bug at night, when Maddie stays up with Gavin. And even though Maddie rarely shows her appreciation for Maisy, I'm sure that she is growing fond of her as well.


































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...