Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 3 & Day 4: I am thankful...

Oops! I skipped a day in my "I am thankful" blog posts. So I'll have to do two days today.
I am thankful for weekends!
(my "view" on any standard lazy Saturday.)
This does, indeed, deserve an exclamation mark. Without weekends, I might possbily lose my mind. They give me time to rest, relax, and catch up with friends. Which brings me to #4.

I am thankful for my friends.
I might be a little biased, but my friends are the best! They make me laugh. They are always there for me. They completely understand me, even if I don't understand myself at times. I am truly greatful to have such wonderful people in my life.

Dinner with friends on a Saturday night.

Like I said, they make me laugh. Even if this laugh happened to be at Gavin's expense!

I believe that great friends make you a better person. Beth and Brett are great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...