Sunday, January 24, 2010

Game Night

My friend Beth and I were trying to come up with something different to do this weekend. We decided it would be fun to have a Game Night. The plan was to have a bunch of couples over to her and Brett's house to play games and eat pizza. Each couple brough a different kind of pizza and some games. After eating, we decided to play Taboo.
Gavin was more entertained by making faces at Lilli.

But, apparently his faces won her over. The girls ended up winning the game!
Then, Lilli suggested that we play Scene It.
Gavin helped demonstrate the game.
And we ended up losing to the boys. Us girls decided we weren't very fond of Scene It. We ended up having a great time and have decided to make it a monthly thing. Next month we will be having it at our house. I can't wait, but in the mean time I'll be busy child proofing my house for the kids!

Brittaney

2 comments:

  1. I love the intense look that you and Beth are making in the 5th picture. Someone is serious about the game! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...