Thursday, January 21, 2010

Would You Like Some Cheese with That Wine?

I picked up these bottles of wine, along with a few others, a few nights ago at World Market. I love that place. They have the best stuff and great cheap wine. All of the wines I bought are under $8! I'm really not much of a wine drinker. So why buy bottles on wine, you might ask. We have a bar in our house and I hate for it to be empty. I started collecting bottles of wine when we first moved in together. I normally buy the cute bottles. The ones that are decorated in a cute way or have a cute name. Not a particular type- I believe we have all types. Anyway, these wines actually sounded good and put me in the mood for summer, so I bought them. Also, Gavin's cousin Brandy lives close to Morgan Creek Vineyard in North Alabama and named her daughter after it. Our bar is almost full... Just 7 more holes to fill. Then, I guess I'll have to start drinking some to make room for new bottles. Or, maybe I should just have you over to drink some?

3 comments:

  1. I VOTE YES....I will gladly empty holes for you. Ha! New layout rocks...my job has some "boring" spots right now...so blog-stalking I do well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like wine, I'm just letting you know.

    The font looks great! And you got the header to work. Mine wouldn't convert the header for some reason. Did you do yours outside of blogger and upload it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are both more than welcome to come drink some of our wine!
    Allison, you and Cory should make a weekend trip down to visit. We could drink lots of wine then.
    Beth, I used photoshop to create my header. It's pretty simple if you're familiar with the program. Let me know if you want me to help you with one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...