Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Day with Deacon

It was so beautiful outside today! After church, Gavin and I headed over to Beth and Brett's for a little fun outside. While Gavin and Brett worked on the yard, Beth and I sat outside with Deacon and enjoyed the weather. Beth and I took the oppurtunity to take some pictures of Deacon in his new shirts that I made him.He's such a smiley, happy baby. Not once the entire day did he fuss!
This definately wasn't one of my best pictures, but the wind caught Deacon's already "puffy" hair and made it stand on end. I thought it looked kinda magical! This was Deacon's reaction after the gust of wind came- too cute! Then, we moved on to another shirt. He definately loves the camera!
I plan on using one of these pictures on our new business's website. I just can't figure out which one. So, what do you think? I'd love any suggestions.
After his "photoshoot," we decided to take Deacon for a ride in his wagon.We ended the day with pizza that Beth's parents brought over- yummy! We had a great day just relaxing and spending times with friends. How was your Sunday?

Brittaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...