Thursday, May 27, 2010

Slow Start

Summer has gotten off to a slow start around here.  I'm blaming it on the fact that most of the schools in our area are still in.  Even though things have been slow this week, I have still enjoyed having the week off.  Saturday I went to a womens' conference at church with Beth and Shea.  After the conference, Beth asked if I would come with her to take this little guy...
to get his first haircut! Of course, she asked me to bring my camera along!  I got tons of great shots for her, but these are 3 of my faves!


After Deacon's haircut, Gavin and I met his sister Ashley, her husband Seth, and their little girl Abigail for dinner.  It was nice to hang out and catch up with them.  Although Ashley and I work together, we rarely get to hang out.  And Gavin hadn't seen Abigail since she was 4 months old!

As you can tell, they caught up quickly!
In other news, Gavin and I have been working on some gardening lately.  We've planted some peppers and strawberries in our back yard.
They haven't grown much, yet, but I'm sure that's because we just planted them.
This weekend we are headed to the beach for Memorial Day.  I can't wait to have the sun on my face and my toes in the sand!  Gavin and Brett will be returning to work next week, while Beth and I relax and soak up some rays for a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...