Friday, May 21, 2010

Schools Out For Summer!

Although I am happy to be out for summer vacation and plan to thoroughly enjoy my break, today was a bittersweet day.  A lot of changes are happening at our school and quite a few people are leaving this year.  I am sad to see all of the people go, but I am definately most sad to see Jessica and Anna go.  This year I really got to know both of them and enjoyed working with them and becoming friends with them.  Anna is a kindergarten teacher, so I didn't get to see her as much during the day, but she was a great morale booster to our school and was a lot of fun to be around.  Jessica and I relied on each other a lot this year.  I really don't know what I would have done without her!  She was not happy about coming to fourth grade last year, but I think she'd agree that it's not too bad after all.  Not only did she become a valued co-worker, but she also became a great friend.  I enjoyed laughing at lunch with her, practicing my photography skills on her boys, and gossiping sharing ideas with her.  I really hate to see her go, but I know that we will continue to stay in touch and share ideas along the way.
We really had a lot of fun at school the past few weeks.  I've included a few pictures of what we've been up to:
I was truly blessed with a wonderful class this year and hated to see them go.  I could definately say that about my co-workers/friends as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...