Friday, February 4, 2011

Bucket List

Gavin and I have a Bucket List.  There are so many things that we want to experience, so we started a list.  This list isn't on paper, but it's in our minds.  My mom and I were talking last night and she said how much she loved that Gavin and I like to go and do new things.  I mentioned to her that we have a bucket list.  She really got a trip out of that, which I thought was kind of strange.  I mean, everyone should have a bucket list.  She asked me what some of the things were on our bucket list, so I told her a few.  I figured I'd share them on here too- just to hold us accountable.  Here's a few of our items:

Visit every state in the United States.
Only 35 more to go!  We should take care of  more this year.  We're planning on doing quite a bit of traveling.

Travel by train through Europe.
I don't know when we'll get to do this, but I can't wait for it.

Live Somewhere Tropical
There's still a debate over whether Florida counts for this one.

Adopt
This is a big one.  We feel like there are so many children out there that need a good home and hope to be able to share our home and love with one of these children.

Here's a few of our individual items:

Gavin
Compete in a Man v. Food competition (yuck!), skydive, go to every SEC stadium, and be on TV.

Me
Go to Italy and Greece (my mom and I are going to Italy this summer!!!), surf in California, receive an award for Teacher of the Year

Notice most of our things have to do with traveling.  The biggest one of all- take every opportunity to do everything we can.  When someone says, "Wanna try this?" our answer should be "Yes."  Of course this doesn't pertain to breaking the law or something deadly.  We'll try just about anything just for the sake of saying "I did that" or "I tried that."

So do you have a bucket list?  If so, whats on it?  I wanna know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...