Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Few and Far Between

That's what has happened to my posts.  They have become few and far between.  So I'm trying to get back in the swing of things and start updating this little blog o' mine more often.  Bear with me.
.
Today I decided to post on my latest obsession, Pinterest.  I discovered Pinterest through my friend Courtnie.  She was talking about how obsessed she was with it, so I decided I had to check it out.  An invite later and I was pinning everything I liked on the site + more.  You can check it out here and if you want an invite comment me your email address and I'll send you one!  I have many boards for pinning, but I thought that today I'd share some of my favorite pins from the site...
.
Board: Room Ideas
.

I love these colors and really want to do something similar to one of our guest rooms.
.
Board: For the Home
.

Aren't these adorable?  I think I need them!
.
Board: Photography
.
.
Isn't this precious?  I plan on trying something similar with my friend Shea's daughter.
.
Board: My Fashion Pinboard
.

I love this look!  I'm not normally a tankini kind of person, but this all put together is too cute!
.
Board: Yummy to the Tummy
.


These make the fruit bars you buy at the store look boring!
.
Seriously, if you haven't checked Pinterest out yet, you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...