Thursday, April 28, 2011

What We Love About Sundays

Every Sunday we head to this place.  Not many people know about it.  It's not hidden.  It's not far away.  It's just a quiet, unoccupied place that we visit often.  One day, we'll be there more often.  But for now, we visit.  When we go, we always take Maddie and Maisy.  This past Sunday, others joined us.  Berkley brought Hansel and we were watching Jake for my mom, so he came along too.  Boy did they have a great time!
.

Maisy, Jake, and Hansel ran and ran..
...

While Maddie stayed beside me and begged for me to hold her..
.

Berkley burned off some energy too..
..

And they were all happy puppies when we left!.
...


2 comments:

  1. I believe I know where this "special" place is. Just up the road from me. But I won't tell! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...