Monday, May 16, 2011

What My iPhone Saw: This Weekend

Here's this weekend's edition of What My iPhone Saw.  Enjoy!
.

Gavin's newest toy.  A nice, big riding lawn mower- bag, bumper, and all.  His one beef with it?  No cruise control.  Seriously?!
.

The Beatles tribute at the Amphiteatre.  We took my mom to see it Saturday night and she loved it!
.

Maddie claiming my new body pillow.  She thinks she owns it, as well as the whole place.
.

Gavin and Maisy watching the Survivor Finale.  We've never been Survivor watchers, but since our good friend Krista was on it this season, it was a must!  Maisy loves Krista almost as much as we do! (Please excuse the wiring all around the TV.  We're looking for something new to hold our TV, but are having no luck.  If you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...