Monday, June 27, 2011

Grown Ups

Can you believe June is almost over?  I can't!  Over half of my summer is over and I'm a little bummed.  Seriously- I'm having nightmares about school starting back!  And should I even address my lack of blogging?  I guess so.  Here's some clues as to why:
1. I've been unbelievably tired and spending most of my time in the bed.
2. I've been eating- a lot.
3. Sweets, onions, and condiments (such as mustard) disgust me.
4. Lately you can find me in the bathroom, paying homage to the porcelain throne (and it's not from drinking).
I'm sure by now you've guessed it- I'm pregnant!
Enough complaining. We are over the moon excited and can't wait to be parents.  I'm 8 weeks along and counting the days until this 1st trimester ends- which just happens to be 3 days before school begins (thank God!).
.
In other news, this weekend was my 10 year class reunion.  Can you believe that?!  10 years!  Between that, my 28th birthday, and Gavin's 29th birthday I'd say we're getting old!  So, in all the chaos of the weekend, I left the reunion with only 1 picture (really?):
.
.
So that's it.  One picture of an unusually furry Gavin and me.  Sad, I know.
.
Well, hopefully I'll be back soon with the rest of our trip to San Francisco and my favorite little man's 2nd birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I'll act surprised! But YAY! I can't wait to hear about your pregnancy journey through the blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...