Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday's Letters








Dear Gavy, this weekend we discussed finding our purpose in life and helping others recognize their good qualities to help then find their purpose at "church". I immediately knew yours- you are so kind and good with the elderly and children. I'd have to say that's a pretty good quality right there! Dear weekend, you were filled with great friends, lots of laughs, good food, a little beach time, a trip to Fun Land, and board games. One word- WINNING! Dear Tropical Storm Lee, you thought you'd ruin our weekend, but little did you know we could still whip up a batch of fun! In yo' face! Dear Auburn, you about gave me a heart attack on Saturday. Your defense better step it up. Play better next Saturday, mmmkay? Dear 60* Weather, where did you come from and why are you here?  I'd like for you to leave immediately and not return until, ummm, December.  Holla!


How was your long weekend? We headed down to PCB with Beth, Brett, and Beth's family. Lee brought in some major wind and rain, which meant we had to get creative with things to do, which brings me to my next question. What's your favorite board game? We played Scategories A LOT this weekend. It's time to find some new games for our game nights, and I need your help!

Oh, and did you see this link on Yahoo! today?  It brings up the white after Labor Day issue.  Thanks for the clarification Yahoo!  I'll be busting out some white after Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...