Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday's Letters







Dear Hubby, for our anniversary you gave me flowers and a stomach virus. I'll just take flowers next time. Dear stomach virus, you definitely put a damper on our anniversary plans. I mean, could you have picked a more inconvenient time to bless us with your presence? Dear Modern Family, welcome back to my life. You make me laugh uncontrollably and I love you for that. Dear fall, personally I'm more of a summer girl, but you're my second favorite. As long as you stay around a while, we're good.


What do you love most about fall? I'd have to say I get pretty giddy around Halloween. I mean, when else do grown ups have an excuse to dress up and look like fools?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...