Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Pate/Lisle Clan

As I said in a previous post, Gavin and I headed down to the beach with Beth's family for Labor Day weekend.  One thing that was on the agenda for the weekend was taking pictures on the beach. We were all a little worried when we saw the weekend's forecast, but we waited it out for a good time.  Saturday afternoon we were blessed to have enough time for everyone to shower and get ready and snap some pictures.  I had to work fast.  It sprinkled a little bit, but we made do with Gavin as my assisstant holding an umbrella over me and the camera.  I also moved fast because there were a lot of little ones to snap pictures of and I know how impatient little ones can get.  I ended up getting over 150 good pictures so I was super happy about that.  Here are just a few of my favorites:
.









.
Beth had asked me to take a few pictures of Deacon for his 2 year pictures. I had a feeling that he would be burned out after all of the picture taking going on earlier, but we attempted to take some anyway.  Here's a few of my favorites:.

.
One positive thing about taking pictures during a tropical storm- check out the waves in the background!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...