Thursday, October 27, 2011

Right Now

I am...
.
Watching: the computer
.
.
Eating: Nerds
.
Drinking: Water
.
Wearing: a tutu. It's rockstar day for Red Ribbon Week.
.
Avoiding: work
.
Feeling: exhausted
.
Missing: my pups. Who wouldn't miss this?
.
.
Thankful: for my health
.
Weather: sunny and 78 degrees
.
Praying: for a childhood friend of Gavin's whos wife passed away this morning
.
Needing: rest
.
Thinking: of my to do list- there's a lot on it.
.
Loving: my sweet husband. Tuesday he cooked dinner and when my mom showed up unannounced, he gave her his food.  Then he stayed at the hospital all night with his granddaddy.  And yesterday I found out he did something really sweet for me a few weeks ago.  I wonder what he wants?
.
.
What are you doing right now?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brittaney! Yep, it is a thicker creamier stew/soup. I just added a good bit of water to mine. I should have mentioned that on my post! Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...