Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday's Letters

.
Dear G, while you watched football on Saturday you also folded 5 loads of laundry and cleaned the living room. You definitely know the way to my heart! Dear Baby Cooper, welcome to the world! Your sweet little cheeks are the cutest. I can't wait to love on you for many years to come! Dear Snickers Peanut Butter, holy moly Captain Canoli! Where have you been all my life? I'm. In. Love. Dear tacky day, I have been waiting on you since I was sick on last year's tacky day. I have my royal blue Reebok high tops and neon spandex pants ready for you. Can't wait!
.
What was your favorite dress up day in high school? One good thing about being a teacher is having the opportunity to dress silly during Red Ribbon Week/Homecoming. I'd have to say my favorite day is Tacky Day. Costume Day comes in as a close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...