Friday, October 14, 2011

Slight Panicking Going On... Now!

I sold my camera folks!  Yep, that's right.  The price was right and I bit.  The buyer?  My dad.  And he needed it quick, so I shipped it out last night.  I'm not sure if he understands that it's not just the camera that takes awesome pictures.  I'd like to think it has something to do with the photographer + editing.  But, like I said, the price was right and I couldn't say no.  So, I sold it.  When I shipped it off, I had to include the message "awesomeness not included" with it.  Seriously, I don't even know if my dad knows how to use the thing.  Maybe I should have sent the message "good luck" instead.
So now, I'm in panic mode.  Here's why: 1. We are going to the fair tonight.  I love fair pictures.  But all I have is a phone to take them with.  Boo.  2. My good friend Ashley is having baby Cooper today.  Guess who's supposed to take his newborn pictures on Monday.  If you guessed me, you're right.  Major panic setting in right. about. now.
Say a little prayer for me.  I've got to get a camera as soon as possible.  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...