My friend Beth over at Feels Like Home to Me recently posted her fall goals for this year and challenged me to post mine as well. It took me a while to come up with these, but here goes:.
1. Enjoy the fall weather. I'm such a summer person that I get a little sad when fall comes around because that means winter is on it's tail. I really do like fall. I love when the leaves start changing and it is a nice change from the summer heat. So I really want to enjoy the outdoors and the cooler (but not cold) weather while it's here..
2. Cook more. If you know me well at all, you know that I am not much of a cook. Mostly because it's not something I love to do. Occasionally I'll whip something up, but that usually happens about once a month (yikes, that sounds worse when I actually type that out!). I've found a lot of yummy recipes on Pinterest and I really do want to try them out this fall..
3. Relax. Easier said than done. I'm not too good at this one. Why is it that fall is such a busy season? We have something going on almost every weekend, so relaxing is going to be a tough one..
4. Do some fun fall crafts with my class. I love doing fun activities with my class, but now that they switch classes it's hard to find the time. Last week we did carve a pumpkin and next week we're going to try to make slime. I'll let you know how that goes!
5. Take more pictures with my camera. I had to be specific on that one. I've been taking pictures, but they've been with my phone. This one might be tough too, because my new iPhone comes in Friday and it's camera is supposed to be awesome! But I need to get back into the mode of taking my big, bulky camera with me because there's so much going on in the next few months.