Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday's Letters





Dear Hubby, this weekend was jam packed with the fair, tailgating, the Auburn/Florida game, and a movie. But my favorite part was the sweet words "I'm going home with my wife" when the rest of the guys were headed to the bars. Dear Deacon, this weekend I let you play with my phone. Later, I found 38 pictures like the one above. You're cuter and smarter than words can explain! Dear new camera, I am so happy to have you in my life. Life without a camera was just too tough! Dear Halloween, you're quickly approaching and I'm getting worried about finding a costume. Could you hold off for another few weeks?


What are you going to be or Halloween? Usually I have some fabulous idea, but this year I got nothin'. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...