Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday's Letters





Dear Gavo, this Saturday you walked up on a live newscast from Toomer's Corner and asked the broadcaster "What happened to Kurt Schmitz?" It's been a long time since I've laughed that hard! Dear Black Friday, you got the best of me. I quit. You'll only see me for online shopping from now on. Dear Orlando, 78 degrees and sunny is alright with me. I'll see you Friday! Dear Maisy, I'd have to say you're pretty cute. But in a diaper, you're even cuter!


So did you get any good Black Friday deals? We were in line at Old Navy to get the free digital camera, but 12 people "cut" us in line and we never got one. Booo for poor organization on Old Navy's part. Gavin did rack up quite well at Best Buy though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...