Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday's Letters


.
Dear Mr. Graf, last night we visited with a friend of yours who recently lost his wife.  This made me so grateful to have a happy and healthy you and my husband.  Dear traffic, you are not my friend.  I'm pretty sure the good Lord is trying to teach me patience with you (as well as some other things), and I don't care to gain it.  Dear Christmas Vacation, you are my absolute favorite Christmas movie of all time.  When I see you on TV I squeal like a little girl.  I'm happy that I get to enjoy your random appearances for the next two months!  Dear LSU, thank you for winning Saturday's game.  I had a few bets on you and you pulled through for me!

What tests your patience?  I am probably one of the most impatient people in the world and I have never prayed for patience, nor will I ever.  My patience is tested enough that I don't need God giving me more circumstances to test it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...