Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday's Letters






Dear Gav, last Friday I was concerned with you being cold at work after forgetting your mask. Your response of "I'm so hood!" accompanied by the above picture was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Dear cold, please go away. I don't have time to deal with you. Dear Pinterest, vanilla extract in paint does not eliminate the smell. Thatisall. Dear DVR, I'm officially dependent on you after only 2 weeks. What did I ever do without you?


Do you just stack your DVR with shows or do you delete then once you've watched them? I can't decide what to do with the shows I've watched! Should I leave only noteworthy shows and delete the rest, delete them all, or keep them until there's no more room and then delete?

1 comment:

  1. I agree, we switched over to DVR last year and I don't know how I watched TV before. We record everything and pretty much catch up on the weekend or occasionally after Libby goes to bed if I'm not passed out myself.

    As an admitted control freak that embraces my OCD ways, I delete my shows once I watch them. I have saved a few really good movies. If you don't, DVR fills up fast.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...