Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday's Letters

.

Dear DJ Gav, thank you for the awesome soundtracks you make for me. Tunes such as "Bump That Rump" and "Hydraulics" really get me pumped for work. Dear Favorite Little Man, what makes a bad storm better? An early dismissal from school and an afternoon with you! Dear American Idol, your auditions are fab-u-lous. Especially the bad ones. Dear Lady Who Works Next to Gavin, thank you for making my day. Listening to your one-sided phone conversations is more entertaining than most TV shows. Keep up the good work.

On a serious note, February begins tomorrow and I'm expecting it to be a rough month seeing as my due date was February 5. Say a little prayer for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...