Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday's Letters


Dear G, this weekend I drove the lawnmower through the fence and you didn't get mad.  Reason #148 why I loves ya! Dear Boomer the Hockey Mascot, when you see a child with a facial expression like the one above, that means to stay away.  When that child tells you you're a freak, that means to run away.  Dear time change, eventually I will be happy you are here.  But right now you are definitely kicking my butt!  Dear self, sometimes you bite off more than you can chew.  The word "No" should be introduced to your vocabulary.

Do you have trouble saying "no" to others?  Lately, I have found myself swamped with things I should have said "no" to.  Any suggestions for how to say "no?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...