Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday's Letters


Dear Mr. Graf, in case you were wondering how much we miss you during the week, here's a picture for you.  Every night Maddie lays her head on your pillow and sighs heavily.  Can't wait to be moved and spend the week nights together!  Dear PTA, as much as I appreciate the Olive Garden you served us for lunch, I do not appreciate the aftermath.  Next time, I'll bring my own.  Dear Grey's Anatomy, why you gotta go all Lost on me?  Not cool.  Not cool at all.  Dear work, the final countdown has begun.  8 more days!

What do you do when your significant is away for a long period of time?  Most of the time I bask in the silence, but lately I've been a little bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...