Monday, August 13, 2012

Instagram Summer

Hello Friends!  I am alive and well!  Sorry for the lack of blogging, but I decided to step away from the computer and enjoy my summer.  Unfortunately, summer is over for me, so it's time to get back in the swing of things.  Along with stepping away from the computer this summer, I also seemed to step away from my camera.  Thank goodness for cell phones.  I did a decent job of keeping up with our summer using my iPhone and Instagram.  Let me fill you in...
.
We headed down to Orange Beach for Memorial Day weekend with our friends Kim and Ward.  First stop- FloraBama!
.

 .
We also spent a lot of time in the water.
.

 .
Don't worry about the pups.  They came along and enjoyed the beach as well.
.
 .
We ate at some great restaurants.
.
 .
And met up with more friends at the Bama.
.

 .
I spent my first official days of summer with my favorite little man.
.
 .
And we put in a lot of pool time.
.
 .
I'm pretty sure I wore him out...
.
 .
We made many more trips down to the beach.
.
 .
We played a few serious games of putt-putt.
.
 .
And hit a few balls at the batting cages.
.
 .
We also celebrated our birthdays with family and friends (Side note: that 30 is not mine!).
.


.
I threw Gavin a fabulous, suprise, 30th birthday party.
.






 .
We played some kickball.
.
 .
And some pranks...
.
 .
At the beach, we spent our time on the boat.
.
 .
We spent the 4th on Lake Martin with good friends.
.
.
 .
And their sweet babies.
.

 .
We celebrated a friend's wedding.
.
 .
And had a blast catching up with old friends.
.
 .
And we ended our summer with a trip to Boston.
.
.
But more on that later.
.
How was your summer friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...