Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday's Letters








Dear Chef Boy r Hubby, your cooking amazes me! Your latest, the lemon porkchops, are the shiz! Dear Mom, last week you found my old soccer cleats box. It was full of A) 12 year old love notes from Gavin B) pictures from high school C) old candybar wrappers I hid from you or D) all of the above. Thanks for keeping all of my junk. Dear Rotel Shells & Cheese, where have you been all my life? I heart you. Dear Kitchen, this weekend you got organized. Now, would you please stay that way?


Is there something special that you've held onto from someone that you love? I completely forgot about all of the notes Gavin and I used to write to each other until last week. I'll probably never have time to look through them all, but it's still neat to have them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...