Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday's Letters







Dear Cabana Boy, this weekend we lazed in the pool and enjoyed the sun. Thanks for relaxing and hanging out with me. You da best! Dear Shakespeare, I know we call you Lazarus, but it's only a joke. I love you and if you ever run away again I don't know what I'll do. Looking for you at 11 p.m. is not fun! Dear white pants, I'm gonna miss ya. It's been fun and I'll see you next year. Dear back to school yuckies, please go away! I don't have time to be sick right now.


Like my picture? My 15 year old one-eyed, deaf dog, Shakespeare, ran away last night. After searching for 3 hours, we put up missing signs and called it a night. This morning a lady called my mom to tell her they took him to the pound yesterday. Gavin immediately headed to pick him up and sent me this picture. I'm so glad he is ok!


With Labor Day around the corner, all of my white clothes are getting one last wear. So my question to you is, is the "white rule" still to be followed and do you follow it? I'm seriously contemplating being a rebel and wearing white after Labor Day!

1 comment:

  1. Wear it! Those are our mother's fashion rules and we definitely are not our mothers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...