Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday's Letters






Dear Gavy, Friday night you carved my pumpkin while I drank wine and watched VH1's 100 Best Songs of the 00s. Reason #276 why you da best! Dear Checkers french fries, what is it about you that I love so much? There's nothing like a cup full of you after a long night out. Dear fall wardrobe, I think it's time for a revamp. I just hope my credit card can handle it! Dear Matte About You nail polish, I am officially obsessed! There's just something BA about flat black nail polish.


What is your favorite fall outfit? I'm a planner, so I've neglected my fall/winter wardrobe for 2 years with the intentions of getting pregnant. It's definitely time to go shopping!

1 comment:

  1. "...so I've neglected my fall/winter wardrobe for 2 years with the intentions of getting pregnant."

    I'm glad it's not just me! I even have a few dresses I've bought because I've thought, "oh, this could handle some tummy."

    :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...