Monday, October 10, 2011

Party Party

This past week Gavin and I attended two parties.  One was at my mom's house.  It was a retirement party for a good friend of hers who just so happened to be Gavin's high school anatomy teacher.  We enjoyed some good food and conversation.  Here's a picture of us before the party:
.
.
Saturday we attended a birthday party. Actually a surprise birthday party for two people. Beth's parents both hit the big 5-0 this fall and her brother and her put together a fun party with good food and a band.  We spent the night eating, watching football, 
.
.
and dancing.  Fun, fun.  My favorite dancing partner was this little man:
.
..
We had a lot of fun spending time with friends at both parties.
.
On a side note, I have a confession to make.  I've lost my camera.  I'm not very concerned about this becuase I am sure that it's in my house or car.  I plan on doing some cleaning this week and I'm sure I'll find it then (sad, I know). Until then it'll be iPhone pictures for me, which really is all I've been taking lately anyway.  I'm such a slacker.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...