Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Date

As I said in an earlier post, I had a date with my favorite little man last Thursday.  We took his pictures for the family Christmas card and he was a trooper.  I picked him up from the school and we headed to my house to change him and pick up my camera.  On the way home, he told me about his finger painting and sang "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to me.  When he got tired of giving me the daily rundown, he said "Don't you got a movie or something?"  Kids- they get right to the point.  I turned on Robin Hood and he was a happy camper.  After getting dressed and a slight disagreement over his attire, we were out the door.  He did an awesome job!  And I have to say, the pictures turned out pretty darn cute.  See for yourself...
.





.
I love all of those, but these are my favorites:
.






.
Good lord, that's one cute kid!  Towards the end he got tired of smiling, so we told him to say "Cheese, Jerk!"  He loves to say the word jerk so that made his day!
You can check out the last batch of pictures I took of Deacon here.  It's so fun to watch him grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...