Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday's Letters







Dear Gav, you always tell me you can't wait to be old so you can wear whatever you want and say whatever you want while using the excuse of being old. I cant wait to see this! Dear kickball, thank you for showing me just how out of shape I am. And a special thanks for not making me suffer until the day after. Dear college spring breakers, seeing you makes me think of my college spring break days. I'm jealous and wish I could join you. Dear wedding season, here you are right around the corner and I have nothing to wear. Guess that's a good excuse to go shopping?


Does seeing college spring breakers make you feel all nostalgic about your college days? Such good times! Why must we grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...