Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday's Letters


Dear Mr. Graf, this weekend we looked at our calendars and realized that we will not be home for one single weekend this month. I look forward to a busy April with ya! Dear Pinot Noir, 3 glasses of you and my British accent improves monumentally. Maybe I should partake in your deliciousness more often. Dear Cooper, you are quite possibly the easiest baby ever. Sitting by the pool with you is a plessure! Dear summer, with spring break behind us the countdown is officially on. 8 weeks to go!

Does drinking a glass of wine bring out a talent of yours?  Among other things, I swear one glass makes me a better painter.  Or maybe it's that one glass of wine makes me think I'm a better painter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...